Restorative Dentistry Milpitas
Your teeth can be restored to optimal dental health through our general and restorative dental services. Through improved techniques and modern technology, we can now provide you with a range of treatments to reconstruct the functionality of damaged teeth for a restored smile.
Should dental restorative treatments become necessary, we provide a variety of dental options that can help. Whether you need dental implants, crowns, bridges, or fillings, we will give you the solution you need for broken or damaged teeth. We make it a priority to provide excellent care to our patients, and we are always ready to discuss our available options and recommend our most comfortable and least invasive dental treatments. It is within our ability not only to create a fulfilling dental experience, but to provide you with fully functional teeth and a beautiful smile.
Milpitas Dentist Dr. Cheung has been serving Milpitas Dental Patients for many years. Cheung Dental Group d specializes in serving families by providing a comfortable and friendly environment to people from the Milpitas neighborhoods, We provide general dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening, and dental veneers. Additionally we specialize in restorative dentistry to include same day dental crowns, dental bridges, root canals, and dental veneers.
Many tools aid in helping Dr. Cheung bring back your healthy smile:
- Tooth-colored Fillings or Composite Fillings: used instead of amalgam (silver) fillings in back molar areas when decay is detected. They’re virtually invisible—and stronger.
- Dental Bridges: partnered with crowns to remove gaps left by missing teeth.
- Partial Dentures:dependent on remaining teeth for support, but secured by precision attachments.
- Dentures: can provide a full complement of teeth and contribute to a youthful profile as well
- Dental Implants: the newest remedy to replace a single tooth or support an over denture. As secure as a natural rooted tooth.